The next step after basic level 1, this workshop is held during two days. We focus for those who uses the Adventure bike as a tool for adventure and wants to travel safe and relaxed on bad roads. More advanced skills are mixed with scenarios that you may face during your adventure trips. We will also show you some exciting techniques like the basics for brake - and power slides.
The specific exercises in the program including :
- Warm-up on the motorcycle and advanced riding positions
- Emergency braking. How to use front and rear brakes effectively
- Function of ABS. Should it be switched off and when?
- Cornering and counter balancing at speed
- Stopping and turning around on a slope
- Braking and stopping downhill
- Brake slides
- Elephant turns
- Off-camber riding
- Sand riding
- Water passages (provided that the water level is not too low)
- Towing a bike
We adapt the exercises individually, so that you can grow at your own pace and feel properly challenged. We stay mainly at Workshop area, but a few short trips is included to apply earned skills.