AUSTRALIA ADVENTURE 03 - 15.03.2018
AUSTRALIA ADVENTURE TOUR
Time: 3/3 - 3/15/2018
Route: 3,300 km
Australia's wild, magical, world-famous and gentle people will be the next adventure of the biker Touratech Vietnam. For adventure enthusiasts, the AUSTRALIA ADVENTURE tour will be the biker's most memorable journey on Australia's legendary roads, and you will be able to take the "riot" through your national reserves. The wilderness, along with the most beautiful beaches of New South Wales and Victoia, catch the treasure of wildlife like echidnas or friendly kangaroos along the way without having to visit. visit any zoo.
The AUSTRALIA ADVENTURE journey will take the bikers through all of Australia's most densely populated areas, from the world's most beautiful blue beaches, to the majestic mountains of the Alps. The arid desert makes us think of wild Africa. And most of all, two nights of experience at the Rawnsley National Wildlife Refuge will bring the best biker experience in the remote wilderness, without any adventurous motorbike experience of Vietnam. up to now in Australia.
There are so many attractions in Australia that are calling for the biker brothers to leave in March. Self-drive - self-conquer and feel the beauty of the "Adventure of the Adventure" in a very sepa here are so many attractions in Australia that are calling for the biker brothers to leave in March. Self-drive - self-conquer and feel the beauty of the "Adventure of the Adventure" in a very separate way Touratech Vietnam
- Day 1 - 2 (03/03 - 04/03/2018): Depart from Ho Chi Minh City. HCM to Sydney
- Day 3 (March 20, 1818): Sydney - Parkes (400 Km), visit the famous Blue Mountains National Park
- Day 4 (March 06, 1818): Parkes - Hillston (380 Km), visit Kidman Farms largest site Australia
- Day 5 (March 07, 1818): Hilton - Famous Broken Hill (470 Km), visit Mad Max Museum
- Day 6 (08/03/2018): Broken Hill - Rawnsley Park Station (460 Km)
- Day 7 (March 9, 1818): Rawnsley Park Station, experiencing off-road roads around the reserve.
- Day 8 (March 10, 1818): Rawnsley Park Station - Barossa Valley (370 Km), the most famous wine region of Australia
- Day 9 (March 11, 1818): Barossa Valley - Robe (450 Km), visit the beautiful Coorong Nature Reserve.
- Day 10 (March 12, 1818): Robe - Halls Gap (330 Km), forest path through the ancient Grampians
- Day 11 (March 13, 1818): Halls Gap - Apollo Bay (300 Km), cruise along the famous Great Ocean Road
- Day 12 (March 14, 1818): Apollo Bay - Melbourne (200 Km)
- Day 13 (March 15, 1818): Depart from Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City. HCM rate way Touratech Vietnam
- 11 nights hotel
- 2 meals a day throughout the journey (breakfast and lunch)
- Hotel and resort facilities
- Tour guide
- Basic car: F700GS
- Round trip air ticket Vietnam - Australia
- Support visa procedures (hotel booking, booking, invitations, ...)
- Vehicle logistics throughout the journey
️TOUR DO NOT INCLUDE
- Visa service fee
- IAA International Driver License Fee
- Free dinner
- Fuel costs for rental vehicles
️NOTICE TO PARTICIPATE TOUR
- Biker must have a driver's license A2.
- Average driving speed is not over 120 km / h.
- All bikers participating in the program must have their own protective gear including motorized clothing, full face helmets, gloves and standard boots.
- Always follow the guidance of the tour guide when traveling
- Reception will consider the possibility of your tour for the safety of the trip and to serve the best.
- Biker: 149,000,000 VND / pax
- Passenger: 110,000,000 VND / pax
- Additional rental car rental outside the F700 GS:
+ BMW F800 GS: 1,000,000 VNĐ
+ BMW R1200 GS: 3,500,000 VNĐ
- Additional price for private rooms: 19,000,000 VND
- 50% deposit (equivalent to 74,500,000 VND) upon registration, from 20/11/2017.
- Payment of the remaining 50% after confirmation of Australian visa.
- Start receiving registration from 20/11/2017 and immediately reduce 5% for registered brothers, with 50% deposit before 30/11/2017.
- Deadline of registration: 31/12/2017
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: (+84) 90 777 0077/028 3620 6677